Lead the product strategy.
- Define product vision, strategy, and roadmap based on business objectives and user requirements.
- Working closely with all teams to refine and reprioritize the product backlog.
Be the voice of the Customer.
- Be the primary point of contact for users, customers, and stakeholders within the overall journey of the products.
- Share insights from the understanding of user personas, pain points & customer journeys.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Lead the product execution.
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation, managing backlog, development, and go-to-market strategy.
- Streamline the product development process and organization structure.
- Monitoring and evaluating key product metrics.
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders effectively.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team such as analytics, data science, engineering, operations, product & business to ensure a seamless product development.
- Bachelor Degree of Any Major, Computer Science and Business / Management is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Digital Product Management and Development.
- Technical Skills : Problem solving, User centered design, Lean Canvas, Product Roadmap, Product Prioritization, PRD, Team Engament.
- Soft Skills : Stakeholder engagement, effective communication, collaboration
- Tools Familiarity : Miro, JIRA, Zoom (or any other communication tools), Google Suite, Monitoring Tools (Firebase, GA, AppsAnnie,. etc).
Medical & Health Insurance
Training & Professional Development
31 December 2022
35 years old
Employment Assessment Test
Employee Grade Levels
Middle – Senior